Thursday, June 2, 2011

Why I Love To Make Jewelry

When I make jewelry, it allows me to be creative. I am very inspired by the places I've visited in the world allowing me be bring some of that inspiration to you. My happiness is found in creating unique art to be worn as jewelry which makes it so special because every piece is different.  I love working in my studio that my husband helped me build. 

Women can wear my art which will not only adorns you but add the finishing touches to the woman you want to be on a particular day.  It makes me very happy that  something I created makes a woman out there happy. I often receive emails and messages from buyers who say they chose my jewelry for a wedding day because it is the perfect accent for their dress, or because it's something they can wear again after that special day, And when I get new feedback from someone who just received their jewelry and LOVED it then I feel wonderful.   That's why I love making jewelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment